[Serusers] INVITE timers in/out

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Tue Feb 15 17:53:59 CET 2005

Depends upon the version. I'm using 0.8.14 stable. In there the answer
is no or not really. You can build another proxy and use one for inbound
and one for outbound calling. This way the same timer can have different
values thereby producing different results for inbound and outbound
calls.

 I understand some people have had success on this issue with avp_ops
module in 0.9.0 but I have yet to address this issue in that release.

-Steve