[Serusers] change NOTIFY to INVITE?

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Thu Feb 10 20:21:54 CET 2005

Hi Sean,

there is only one ugly way to do it; the scenario is something like
this: when NOTIFY is received, do an exec() exporting all the important
headers; from the external application, based on the received headers,
build a fifo command from sending an INVITE request (use fifo cmd from
tm "t_uac_dlg").

Best regards,
Marian

Sean Watkins wrote:
> Hi,
> Interesting problem I have; a vm system sends out NOTIFY but the PBX I'm
> using attached via SER & Sip requires a INVITE to a pilot light to turn
> off the VM for a specific extension?
> Any way todo this?
>
> I want to rewrite the NOTIFY to be a INVITE
>
> And possibly change some of the content of the message?
>

> Sean

Voice System
http://www.voice-system.ro