[Serusers] SER and Radius, call control question.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu Feb 10 11:05:22 CET 2005

you can group the users so you know who is allowed to call or not a
certain destination. For RADIUS you have to use group_radius to check
user group membership. An example of how to allow/deny local, long
distance, international calls you can find in the examples directory --
online on cvs at:

http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ser/sip_router/examples/pstn.cfg?rev=1.3&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

It uses the group module with database backend -- you would need to
replace module "group" with "group_radius".

acc_*() methods are only for accounting purposes.

Daniel