[Serusers] SER and Radius, call control question.

Tom Gaudasinski cetus at internode.on.net
Thu Feb 10 20:30:28 CET 2005

Greetings,
    I'd like to know a few things. First, can SER control whether a call
is connected or not through radius? For example, SER contacts radius and
radius returns whether the user is allowed to make the call or not, then
SER dials out or not depending on the answer. So this could be per
destination and per user, some users not being able to call to certain
destinations. Is this possible? If so, could someone provide a small
example. Also I'd like to know what acc_rad_request() returns, is it a
bool? What is it's purpose, does it help with the formentioned problem,
or is this acc_rad only to do with CDR style data dumping?

Thank you.