[Serusers] Question on How Start MEDIAPROXY.

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Tue Feb 8 22:32:25 CET 2005

Hello.
	For those who have the same problem i have found a "work-around"
solution.

In the pyhton file, for example mediaproxy.py, there is a #! at the
beggining of the file with the route to the bin.  You have to change this
for :

[prompt %]which pyhton2.3
/usr/local/bin/python2.3

this path is replaced in the mediaproxy.py file :

#!/usr/local/bin/python2.3

'''Provides a RTP Proxy server to be used in conjunction with SER's
mediaproxy
module. MediaProxy stands in between the 2 SIP clients participating in a
VoIP
conversation and forwards the RTP and RTCP streams between them, allowing
the SIP clients to work behind NAT without special settings on their behalf.
MediaProxy must have a public IP.
'''

at least that works for me !
Goos Luck.