[Serusers] RTPPROXY in another PC

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Sat Feb 5 19:41:35 CET 2005

Hi Greger,

Indeed, with your scenario you solve the biggest problem of a remote
rtpproxy, which is reliability, by using an ipsec tunnel.
So, if I get it right, you use a private address for control
communication and a public one for the media relaying. If so, why don't
you just do :
	rtpproxy -s udp:private_ip -l public_ip

Best regards,
Marian