[Serusers] Re: [Serdev] Stop Radius Accounting on Status 404.

Wed Feb 2 10:02:23 CET 2005

Hi Mohammed!

If there is no call at all (404) why do you want to generate CRDs? If
you would send a stop record - then there would be no "start" record for
this call.

If you really want to account failed transcations, use the
"failed_transactions" parameter from the acc module (README). This will
produce only a "start" record - no stop record. But this is no problem,
  as the status colum in this case is 404 and you only will bill records
with status 200.

regards,
klaus

PS: This question should be asked in the serusers mailinglist, not serdev.