[Serusers] using pa module

lo ™ lorenx at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 15:07:15 CET 2005

hi,

On 12/14/05, Vaclav Kubart <vaclav.kubart at iptel.org> wrote:

> If you are using eyeBeam, you can use XCAP authorization or resource lists
> - these are very nice features. ;-)

sorry for the probably stupid question...
can i just set "presenze mode: peer-to-peer" with "storage method: local" to
see my contatcs state changes or i need "xcap"or "resource lists" anyway?
just to begin with the first easiest step...

On 12/14/05, Vaclav Kubart <vaclav.kubart at iptel.org> wrote:It should be used
in the mode "Presence agent".

> I don't understand the domain parts of URIs in the log - they could be
> closed in < > ?
> If you want to know the internal status of PA, try "serctl fifo pa_trace".
> P.S. What SER version are you using? Current from CVS?

well, i just sed my real domain with <domain.tld> ;-)
but.. what about the rest of the log... am i on the right way?

"serctl fifo pa_trace" returns me "500 command 'pa_trace' not available" :(

i'm using 0.9.4 emerged from gentoo portage with mediaproxy...

thank you for your help!
lo™