[Serusers] using pa module

Vaclav Kubart vaclav.kubart at iptel.org
Wed Dec 14 07:04:40 CET 2005

Hi,
there were done changes in the core of PA module, thus it may contain bugs
and may be not stable as it was few months ago. But some bugs were
corrected.

It should be possible to watch your contacts state changes. If it will be
not working, please, let me know or add a bug into our "bugzilla"
(http://bugs.sip-router.org/).

If you are using eyeBeam, you can use XCAP authorization or resource lists
- these are very nice features. ;-)

 	Vaclav