[Serusers] Adding users in the loaded db

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Fri Dec 9 19:33:01 CET 2005

SER doesn't really load users on startup into memory except from the location
table (i.e. user/contact information).  When you create a user in the
subscriber table, that user is added. Then, when his client sends a register,
he gets added to the location table in memory/in the db.  There's nothing you
really need to to to manually add someone to the location table... and really,
there's nothing you SHOULD be doing. Users add themselves on login with all
the correct information about their contact info.

N.

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 18:58:56 +0100, Xavier TRENTIN wrote