[Serusers] Radius - LDAP

Paco Orozco pakusland at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 16:37:14 CET 2005

Hi Jan,

This is not possible. RADIUS based digest authentication encodes all the
> data needed to verify digest credentials in a single RADIUS attribute.
> Freeradius expects data for digest authentication in this format.

OK I know this, If I configure digest authentication it works well. But I
need to validate users to a LDAP server (We've more than 10.000 posible
users)

User-Password attribute is supposed to contain the password in
> clear-text, but the proxy does not know the password and thus cannot
> send it to the RADIUS server.

But, Does SER known password supplied by user (in his/her phone settings)?
How can I validate to a LDAP server? Is It not possible?

Thanks in advance

--
Aquel que planta árboles bajo los