[Serusers] Radius - LDAP

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Fri Dec 9 14:20:26 CET 2005

This is not possible. RADIUS based digest authentication encodes all the
data needed to verify digest credentials in a single RADIUS attribute.
Freeradius expects data for digest authentication in this format.

User-Password attribute is supposed to contain the password in
clear-text, but the proxy does not know the password and thus cannot
send it to the RADIUS server.

  Jan.