[Serusers] How to handle retrasmissions?

Federico Giannici giannici at neomedia.it
Tue Dec 6 18:57:44 CET 2005

What is the correct way to handle message retrasmissions?

Usually t_relay() seems to hadle them correctly. But if a transactions
was previously created by some module function, I found that t_relay()
(and subsequent sl_reply_error()) generates the following errors:

Dec  5 18:49:25 eowyn OpenSER[5654]: ERROR: t_newtran: transaction
already in process 0x502a56f8
Dec  5 18:49:25 eowyn OpenSER[5654]: ERROR: sl_reply_error used: I'm
terribly sorry, server error occurred (1/SL)

So, I have the following questions:

1) What is the correct script code to relay a message, even with
retrasmissions and transaction already created?

2) Is it OK to simply discard retrasmissions (not forwarding or replying
them)?

3) How can I recognize retrasmissions? Is t_lookup_request() the correct
function for a test?

Thanks.

     __
    |-                      giannici at neomedia.it