[Users] openserctl

Norman Brandinger norm at goes.com
Tue Dec 6 18:55:17 CET 2005

Actually, the code from openserctl shows that you can have custom
settings in any of three different locations:

/etc/openser/.openserctlrc
/usr/local/etc/openser/.openserctlrc
~/.openserctlrc

<snip>
### include resource files, if any
if [ -f /etc/openser/.openserctlrc ]; then

fi
if [ -f /usr/local/etc/openser/.openserctlrc ]; then
        . /usr/local/etc/openser/.openserctlrc
fi
if [ -f ~/.openserctlrc ]; then
        . ~/.openserctlrc