[Serusers] Call hunting w/lcr, how to set diff q values?

Brian McCrary bmccrary at lwav.net
Fri Dec 2 19:53:12 CET 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to setup a hunt group using the lcr module and different q
values.  When I try to add a user location with a different q value
using the FIFO commands, the only q values that are accepted is 1.00 or
lower, such as 0.99.  However, these all seem to qualify as the same
value as all of my locations are still contacted at the same time.  Does
anyone have this working, and how did you add the user locations in
regards to the q value?

Thanks,

Brian