[Users] DB Integration

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Dec 2 19:17:42 CET 2005

Hi Doug,

it was already decide to perform a DB clenup - all tables that are not
explicitly used by openser will be separately moved. We must provide the
DB exactly as required by the openser.

everybody will be free to so his one customization on his local copy.
Exception will be the tables required by the serweb (for compatibility)
- there will be a second stage installation of the DB to install them.

regards.
bogdan