[Serusers] Creating CDRs from SERs accouning records

Andres andres at telesip.net
Thu Dec 1 15:40:04 CET 2005

Erik wrote:

>That perl script gives me calls with negative duration :), is there any way to differenciate different calls from the acc table? I noticed that the
>sip_callid is NOT unique to 1 call, a concat(from_tag, to_tag) isnt't unique for 1 call either, this realy makes normalising them a lot harder.
>
>Kind regards,
>
>Erik

I thing I remember somebody complaining about Grandstream phones
repeating the sip_callid.  Is that your case?  In our case we only use
Cisco/Linksys stuff and they never appear to repeat the sip_callid.

Just one quick note on the script.  That one is to be run once a day
when there is no traffic since the last thing it does is a cleanup of
the acc table.  You can remove that cleanup line and just run the script
every minute to reduce the chance of duplicate sip_callid.  Unless of
course you have simultaneus calls with same sip_callid which is probably
due to a bug in the UA.  Maybe the random string it is choosing is not
so random after all.

Andres.