[Serusers] Creating CDRs from SERs accouning records

Arek Bekiersz sip at perceval.net
Thu Dec 1 15:06:38 CET 2005

According to SIP RFC:

"   Call-ID contains a globally unique identifier for this call,
generated by the combination of a random string and the softphone's
host name or IP address.  The combination of the To tag, From tag,
and Call-ID completely defines a peer-to-peer SIP relationship
between Alice and Bob and is referred to as a dialog. "

I would not bother about Call-ID repeating, in normal use it is rather
impossible.

Thus if someone has the same Call-ID for more than one call, he has
really serious broken UAs or phones. Or I miss smthing?

--
Arek Bekiersz