[Serusers] Creating CDRs from SERs accouning records

Eric Haskins eric at rackspeed.net
Thu Dec 1 09:25:57 CET 2005

If I am correct I believe CDRTool uses mediaproxy to prevent the phantom BYE
record.
Adrian can correct me if I read wrong.  Invites without BYE's are common No
one answered
the phone. We just Log and drop records that dont have matching INVITE,ACK,
and BYE.
The reason as I have seen for the missing BYE (discussed alot on here) is
the UA or the Gateway
dont send a BYE for whatever reason.  We havent seen that many , infact not
one yet knock on wood.
We thought about just estimating and calling them one minute calls.

The problem we are having is we route some wholesale traffic thru us via
trusted IP and account for
it (Easy Part) but we also get DID's from that Company so all traffic comes
from same IP.  DID's work
fine but it broke our parser.  LOL was charging them for our incoming calls
OOPS!!! I guess for now
I am going to move the wholesale Trusted IP stuff to its own box.

Eric
eric at rackspeed.net