FW: [Serusers] Repeated Register Message

Pravesh pravesh.jindal at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 07:44:02 CET 2005

Hi Chan,

I also faced a similar problem in which when UA sends REGISTER to SER from
different IP address than what is present in the contact header of the
REGISTER message, then SER actually stores two AORs for the UA, i.e. one AOR
is the actual contact header value & other is the same username with the IP
address & port from which I sent the REGISTER message. I am not sure for the
reason of this kind of behavior. Anyone from the SER developer list should
be able to answer this query. So also forwarding this message to developers
list also.

Regards,
Pravesh