[Devel] [Users] nathelper/rtpproxy when both SIP UA are behind same NAT

Norman Brandinger norm at goes.com
Wed Dec 14 03:27:08 CET 2005

Hello Rafael,

I took a very quick look at your conifguration and noticed that you have
commented out the "nat_flag" line.  This setting is documented here:
http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.1.x/registrar.html#AEN103  I
believe that you should, at a minimum, uncomment this line.

# modparam("registrar", "nat_flag", 6)

Your configuration looks as though it is based on information from the
iptel.org site.  I would suggest that you also review the NAT example
configuration from the onsip.org site.  The onsip.org configurations are
a little more current.  The nice part of the onsip.org configurations is
that they are provided with line-by-line explanations.

Regards,
Norm