[Devel] [Users] nathelper/rtpproxy when both SIP UA are behind same NAT

Rafael R. GV rafael.risco at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 20:58:05 CET 2005

Hi
thank you!, now i am using Openser, it was easy to move from ser, just some
minor changes like 'break' to 'return' etc, my nathelper implementation is
based on a ser example and it works very well, just made some minor changes
to set flag 6 and flag 7 to 'Register' and 'Invites' when
'nat_uac_test("19")' in order to try Tavis code snippet, in my tests there
is no audio when reset flag 6 and 7 after detected the two clients behind
the same NAT and can't hungup or cancel calls properly, please someone see
my cfg attached and send some advice, what I am missing?

thanks
rafael