[Users] multi-leg accounting

Helge Waastad helge at smartnet.no
Fri Dec 9 17:21:42 CET 2005

Hi,
And thanks for the response.

I have the scheme in the current cvs (from today)...

I've tried the following (just for test)
avp_write("i:100","src_leg_avp_id")
avp_write("i:101","src_leg_avp_id")

(I'v also tried $ruri and $from in the above, but nothing helps)
But still n/a

in modparam acc:

src_leg_avp_id is 110
dst_leg_avp_id is 111