AW: [Serusers] Support for multiple PSTN Gateways (hunting, crank back)

Frank Fischer frank.fischer at digitalnomads.ch
Wed Aug 31 15:59:25 CEST 2005

Hi Juha

Thanks for your reply (thanks to Andreas Granig too).

As far as i understand from your README in the cvs, the module is a least
cost routing module that might be "a little bit mis-used" to support a kind
of failover line hunting/gateway hunting. I would have to put all my
gateways into one group (as long as they have the same gateway parameter
like destinations and so on). Do i get this right?

What is the current state of the lcr module (unstable, stable, tested, ..)?
Does it run with SER 0.9.3 or does it require the current cvs version of
SER? What do you mean with there MAY be also backports to stable versions (i
mean i know what a backport is, but where to look for such a backport)?

Greetings
Frank