[Serusers] NAT example

Kamran Ahmad p_kami at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 11:14:33 CEST 2005

Thanks for reply

[root at SIP ~]# ps -A | grep ser
  131 ?        00:00:00 kseriod

when i try to use asterisk on same port it is working.
means port is free. it tried to change port from5060
to 5066. i have used killall ser before starting ser

i tried to put in log into route2 but request is not
reaching route2
route[2] {
xlog("L_ERR","inside route2");

--- Samuel Osorio Calvo
<samuel.osorio at nl.thalesgroup.com> wrote:

> Don't worry,
> These messages comes from the startup process, when
> SER tries to get the PTR DNS records of the IP
> addresses present in the config file. These pointers
> map IP addresses to domain names, instead of the
> "standard" domain->IP mapping provided by the A|AAA
> DNS records.
>
> Probably your SER instance is running, have you
> tried ps??
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Samuel.
>

> Unclassified.
> >>>
> i tried this

ftp://siprouter.onsip.org/pub/gettingstarted/configs/nat-rtpproxy.3.05.cfg

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=SER+nat+support