[Users] AVPops trouble

Martin Kjeldsen martin.kjeldsen at cuatro.dk
Tue Aug 30 12:22:56 CEST 2005

Hi

I've been fiddeling with the AVPops module for some time now and havn't
really gotten it to work as intended. I was hoping that someone out
there might be able to explain the basics of the module, cause
apparently I'm misunderstanding it... I think :-)

I having trouble with pulling data from my openser DB with a scheme, and
then pushing (pushto) it into a request header.

The thing is I cant quite figure out, if I need to store the data I get
from my scheme or if I can use it directly in a pushto!

I have tried using a scheme:

    modparam("avpops", "db_scheme",
"scheme0:uuid_col=contact;value_col=username;value_type=string;table=aliases")

and then loading and pushing it with:

        avp_db_load("$from","s:pai/$scheme0");
        avp_pushto("$P-Asserted-Identity","s:pai");

But this leaves me with no new field in the header, and nothing to show
for in my MySQL log!

I'm using these additional params for the AVPops:

modparam("avpops","avp_url","mysql://openser:heslo@localhost/openser")
modparam("avpops","avp_table","avptable")
modparam("avpops","use_domain",1)

The avptable is one I've created, since I wasn't sure if it needed to be
there or not.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated, cause I'm really getting
stuck here.

Regards
Martin