[Serusers] dbtext module

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 11:16:47 CEST 2005

Hi,

You need to create a file for each table you want to use ... If you
don't want to mess up with that (it takes a while, as ser expects
specific types, which need to be copied from the mysql table), i
would recommend you search this mailing list for an email with an
attached serctl file i sent a while ago ... or that you get the
serctl.dbtext file from the openser cvs (www.openser.org). In that
serctl.dbtext script file there is all the functionalities from serctl
but to be used by dbtext instead of mysql, as well as a function that
creates the dbtext files automatically and correctly.

Regards,

Cesc