[Serusers] Re: checking called number

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Fri Aug 19 13:39:39 CEST 2005

Hi

The register messages what username are they for, and from what IP
address, do a sip debug in asterisk for this.
Also why are you sending register messages to asterisk, just send your
INVITES there.

As for debug run ngrep, to pick up your messages , and see what is going
on, and to look at the uri problem, remove 2 out of 3 of the routes, and
see what happens, if call fails then matching is not correctly being
done, or the uri is not correct.

iqbal