[Serusers] Re: checking called number

Kamran Ahmad p_kami at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 13:15:00 CEST 2005

i tried to do debug (put messages in /tmp/call.log)
but there is no Invite having only one zero(like
06999786) all call were 0097937223 or 46364736. this
means that only third else part is always active but
if third part is active then there must be some invite
starting with only one zero. it means second time
invite call is not comming here .

My from main invites are only comming here route(3). i
think all messages are going to asterisk because there
is only one statement in ser.cfg having port 5970
(this is for asterisk) and all my register messages
are also going there to asterisk.

there are too many register messages on my asterisk. i
dont know why they are comming to asterisk as this
port is not available for any user nobody uses this
port only ser is routing calls to asterisk

route {
        if (uri==myself) {
                if (method=="INVITE") {
                        route(3);