[Serusers] cancal

Sebastian Kühner skuehner at veraza.com
Thu Aug 18 14:25:55 CEST 2005

Hi William,

Thanks for your help.

In my failover route I have the following code:

failure_route[2] {
    if (t_check_status("408|500|503"))
    {
        log (1, "next gateway...\n");
        if (!next_gw())
        {
            t_reply("503", "Service not available, no more gateways");
            break;
        }
        log (1, "gateway changed...\n");
        t_on_failure("2");
        t_relay();
    }
}

So the status is already filtered. I tried your code but without result...

Does anybody know how I can stop the failover timer?

Thanks!

Sebastian