[Serusers] NAT Problem

Kamran Ahmad p_kami at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 20:16:30 CEST 2005

hello

i am using following
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=SER+example+NAThelper

when i use serctl ul show it is showing me that that
my user Agent is registered but My SJphone is still
showing not registered.

SER is on public IP and SJPhone is on private IP what
could be the reason same configuration was working in
my previous installation of ser on other mechine.

ANY COMMENTS

#my ser.cfg

#
  # $Id: ser.cfg,v 1.21 2003/06/04 13:47:36 jiri Exp $
  #
  # simple quick-start config script
  #

   # ----------- global configuration parameters
------------------------

  debug=3         # debug level (cmd line:
-dddddddddd)
  fork=yes
  log_stderror=no	# (cmd line: -E)

  /* Uncomment these lines to enter debugging mode
  debug=7
  fork=no
  log_stderror=yes
  */

  check_via=no	# (cmd. line: -v)
  dns=no           # (cmd. line: -r)
  rev_dns=no      # (cmd. line: -R)
  port=5060
  children=4
  fifo="/tmp/ser_fifo"

  alias=mydomain.dyndns.org

  # ------------------ module loading
----------------------------------

  loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/nathelper.so"
  loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/textops.so"
  loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/sl.so"
  loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/tm.so"
  loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/rr.so"
  loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/maxfwd.so"
  loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/usrloc.so"
  loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/registrar.so"

  # ----------------- setting module-specific
parameters ---------------
  # -- usrloc params --
  modparam("usrloc", "db_mode",   0)

  # -- rr params --
  # add value to ;lr param to make some broken UAs
happy
  modparam("rr", "enable_full_lr", 1)

  # -------------------------  request routing logic
-------------------

  # main routing logic

  route{

	# initial sanity checks -- messages with
	# max_forwards==0, or excessively long requests
	if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header("10")) {
		sl_send_reply("483","Too Many Hops");
		break;
	};

	# we record-route all messages -- to make sure that
	# subsequent messages will go through our proxy;
that's
	# particularly good if upstream and downstream
entities
	# use different transport protocol
	record_route();
	# loose-route processing
	if (loose_route()) {
		t_relay();
		break;
	};

	# if the request is for other domain use UsrLoc
	# (in case, it does not work, use the following
command
	# with proper names and addresses in it)
	if (uri==myself) {

		if (method=="REGISTER") {
			save("location");
			break;
		};

		# native SIP destinations are handled using our
USRLOC DB
		if (!lookup("location")) {
			sl_send_reply("404", "Not Found");
			break;
		};
	};

       #inserted by klaus
       if (method=="INVITE") {
                record_route();
                force_rtp_proxy();
                /* set up reply processing */
                t_on_reply("1");
        };

	# forward to current uri now; use stateful
forwarding; that
	# works reliably even if we forward from TCP to UDP
	if (!t_relay()) {
		sl_reply_error();
	};

  }

  #inserted by klaus
  # all incoming replies for t_onrepli-ed transactions
enter here
  onreply_route[1] {
       if (status=~"[12][0-9][0-9]")
                force_rtp_proxy();