[Serusers] call transfer

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Tue Aug 16 19:27:08 CEST 2005

Hi

when the INvite (re-invite) happens on pressing transfer it is sent to
pstn_number at gw.ip.add, and not pstn_number at sip.mydomain.com, which means
it throws this error, since it has no idea of what to do.

I could add a route for ths gw.ip, but this may cause problems later,
since I ave several gateways. The re-invite should get processed locally
if it was pstn_number at sip.mydomain.com, that way it would follow the
same route out eventually hitting the gateway, whats a good setup for
something like this.

Iqbal