[Serusers] xmlrpc calls

zkeatts zkeatts at nuvio.com
Tue Aug 16 19:25:21 CEST 2005

Jan,

  I have noticed a few more things in the xmlrpc that require some explanation.  When I do

<methodNam>usrloc.add_contact</methodName>

I generally get a response containing

<boolean>1</boolean>

I am assuming this means that the operation was completed successfully.  Strangely when I check
the "location" database for new records I find no new rows.  Should that be happening?  Also
when I try to run a

<methodName>usrloc.show_contacts</methodName>

operation right after the previous rpc call I get the following error.

Why is this error coming back?

Thanks for your help,

Zach Keatts
Software Engineer