[Serusers] Distributing "OSP enable SER" binary file w/ source code

hernan gomez hernan_gomez_1 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 15:51:05 CEST 2005

Fogive my ignorance for I have never heard of OSP before ;) You mentioned Radius in your message. How does Radius authentication work in OSP? I am having a tough time getting mine to work.

hernan

vmathur at transnexus.com wrote:
Dear All,

I have recently implemented OSP w/ SER. OSP is an ETSI defined protocol, which I am using for ceneralised routing, and security of my inter-domain calls. The problem, however, is that the build process is a little lengthy. I want to contribute my implementation to this group so that anyone who is struggling with SER routing configurations or Radius authentication issues may benefit from it. I was, thus, wondering if we can have a binary file of the OSP enabled SER, that can be distributed with the source code. Does anyone have an opinion on this?

Also, for anyone who wants to check-out this implementation, I can provide more details.

Thanks,
Vikrant