[Serusers] ivr module to manage voice messages

harry gaillac gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Wed Aug 10 17:57:40 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I need help from developpers to write an python
script.
I 'm not really able to write this script however it
could improve sems features.

If we store voice messages on a imap server can we
write a python script (imaplib) to manage messages
from
anywhere.

Can we set a main menu with recorded messages in order
to read play delete voice messages ?

phone -------- sems--------- imap server

Does imaplib can act as a imap client?

what are the main problems between imap protocol and
sems?

For example I want to listen my voices messages so i
must send login password to imap server via sems
(DTMF)
for authentication.
If I press a key to read messages imap server send
command to sems .
How sems could play voice messages from imap server ?

thanks for suggestions

Harry