[Serusers] Issue with call forwarding

Dave ddx66 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 17:41:36 CEST 2005

Hello,I have implemented CFNR (Call forward on No
Response) and CFU(Call forwardinf unconditional) using
avp and I am running into the following problem:

When CFU or CFNR are detected, the control is passed
to route[2] (see below). CFU works fine and the call
is forwarded to it's new destination. But CFNR does
not work and the UA making the call gets a "Proxy
Authentication Required" message from SER. Upon
receiving this message, my UA gives me a congestion
tone.

This is strange since CFU works fine but in the case
of CFNR, I see using ngrep that SER makes DNS queries
to resolve my SIP domain (dns=no has been configured)

The code is:

route[2] {
if (is_uri_host_local()) {

    if (!lookup("location")) {

        if (does_uri_exist()) {

          sl_send_reply("480", "Temporarily
Unavailable");
          break;
        } else {

          sl_send_reply("404", "User Not Found");
          break;
        } ;

    } else {

        route(1);  <-- this simply does t_relay()
        break;

    };

  } else {

      sl_send_reply("302", "Temporarily Redirected");
      break;

  };

}

CFNR code is:
failure_route[1] {
if (isflagset(22) && t_check_status("408")) {
        if (avp_pushto("$ruri", "s:cfnr")) {
            append_branch();
            avp_delete("s:cfnr");
            resetflag(22);

            route(2);
            break;
        };
    };
}

Any pointers will be highly appreciated.

Thanks