[Serusers] adding groups

harry gaillac gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 8 14:21:00 CEST 2005

Hello,

I want to add groups however for users however if i
want to add new group not voicemail ld or local i
receive: "Invalid privilege: mailbox ignored"

So I have to add my group by hand in table grp.
How can i solve this problem?

Harry

serveur1:~/asterisk# serctl acl grant bob mailbox

MySql password:
Invalid privilege: mailbox ignored

| bob      | nxs.yi.org | cellphone | 2005-08-08
14:11:00 |
| bob      | nxs.yi.org | local     | 2005-08-08
14:14:52 |
| bob      | nxs.yi.org | voicemail | 2005-08-08
14:16:54 |