[Serusers] What is unique to a call in acc database table??

Eric Haskins eric at rackspeed.net
Thu Aug 4 17:52:49 CEST 2005

We are currently working on our Billing system and I was looking over our SER database and noticed sip_callid appeared to be unique to each call but when I looked back in the database I saw a bunch that appeared to be the same??? They were notify messages is this common or do I have to devise a different method?

We have the hardest part done that calculates call price by Country Code , City Code, customer assigned rate or default Wholesale/Retail rate.   We had it completed when running SanSay Equipment and we were told to make it work with SER.

Eric Haskins
Lead Software Developer
v1010
(954) 272-4961 ext. 206