[Serusers] Mediaproxy Load Balacing

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Mon Aug 1 10:46:00 CEST 2005

Here's your error:
modparam("mediaproxy","mediaproxy_socket", "/var/run/mediaproxy.sock")
This means that your SER will communicate with your local mediaproxy server
directly.  Use "/var/run/proxydispatcher.sock" to make SER communicate with
your proxydispatcher (which should run locallly)

If you don't want to run an RTP proxy on the same server as SER, you don't
have to start mediaproxy on that server.
g-)