[Serusers] Mediaproxy Load Balacing

smy at addm.com smy at addm.com
Mon Aug 1 06:52:24 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I've tried playing with Mediaproxy for sometime now, and thou with some
clarification from Greger, I'm still having some problems with getting it up
and running.

I'm trying to have 1 SER with multiple Mediaproxy, and here's my configuration.
I'm desperate since I've experienced no improvement with the system after over a
week playing with it! :<  Any help is really appreciated.

---------
ser.cfg
---------
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/mediaproxy.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/nathelper.so"

modparam("mediaproxy","natping_interval", 30)
modparam("mediaproxy","mediaproxy_socket", "/var/run/mediaproxy.sock")
modparam("mediaproxy","sip_asymmetrics","/usr/local/etc/ser/sip-clients")
modparam("mediaproxy","rtp_asymmetrics","/usr/local/etc/ser/rtp-clients")

------
mediaproxy.ini (on SER server)
------
[Dispatcher]