[Users] Scalability in presence notification

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Aug 29 11:28:52 CEST 2005

Hi Vincent,

skipping the fact that the pa module from OpenSER is still not mature
and the presence encoding is not compatible between all SIP UA, in order
to distribute the presence related traffic you may use several presence
openser server; Based on static rules, the proxy may distribute the
traffic  among the presence servers - static load-balancing. Like  the
present of users  from  A to  E will be kept on server1, for users  from
F to J will be kept on server2  and so on.....

just an idea....

regards,
bogdan