[Users] avp_write

Richard Z rzheng at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 09:49:57 CEST 2005

> >That's right. If all addresses are in a list of avps, i can use
> >avp_check to check 'ne' to verify.
> >
> one more thing - you should check dst_uri and not RURI - RURI may be the
> private addr when the dst_uri is the public IP.
I have better understanding of dst_uri and ruri learned from another
email thread. So for natted UA, dst_uri and ruri are in pairs. Would
it be useful to save and load both in functions avp_write and
avp_pushto? That's the problem I ran into at
http://mail.iptel.org/pipermail/serdev/2005-August/005339.html. I
tried to send a call to two users by loading both their locations. I
first change ruri to user 1, lookup, avp_write to save it. Then I
change ruri to user 2, lookup, avp_write to the same avp. At this
time, the avp has both users' location. But when I avp_pushto the avp,
it only load the ruri, not dst_uri. So the natted UA can't receive the
call. This problem can be solved if avp_write and avp_pushto save/load
both dst_uri and ruri.

Thanks,
Richard