[Users] ovpops for serial forking and its cures

Francesco Bottà francesco.botta at eutelia.it
Wed Aug 3 10:46:18 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I'm playing around serial forking with avpops module. My goal is to have one PSTN number mapped to N voip number; so, when the first voip number is busy, OPENSER catch 486 reply and then try with the second AOR and so on. But here raise the problem: the OPENSER forward the reply upstream with a code 407 Proxy Auth Required and the PSTN GW send his ACK and all stop here.

Below ther's a snippet of mi openser.cfg:

modparam("avpops", "avp_aliases", "serial_fork=i:665")

[..skipping..]

#if RURI is to a voip user:

        avp_db_load("$ruri", "$serial_fork");
        avp_print();
        avp_pushto("$ruri","$serial_fork");
        lookup("aliases");
        if lookup("location") {

            t_on_reply("1");
            t_on_failure("2");
            t_relay();

           break;
        };

onreply_route[1] {
        if (t_check_status("486")) {
        t_on_failure("2");
        break;
        };
}

failure_route[2] {
        if (t_check_status("486")) {
        # delete the first element of the list (if any) and pass to second from list
        avp_delete("$serial_fork");
        if (avp_pushto("$ruri", "$serial_fork")) {
                append_branch();
                avp_delete("$serial_fork");
                t_on_failure("2");
                t_relay();
        }
  }

}

My DB entries are:

| uuid | username   | domain                 | attribute | type | value                                 | modified            |
|      | 0662293703 | sipexp.mydomain.org    | 665       |    2 | sip:0662293701 at sipexp.mydomain.org | 2005-08-02 15:03:27 |
|      | 0662293703 | sipexp.mydomain.org    | 665       |    2 | sip:0662293702 at sipexp.mydomain.org | 2005-08-02 15:03:33 |

Do you have a suggestion to resolve this problem? Why OpenSer send upstream 407 after received 486 Busy Here and not try to send a new INVITE to voip user with new R-URI?

Many thanx,

Verbal