[Serusers] onsip.org Registration Problem???

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Fri Apr 29 07:38:49 CEST 2005

well, we get 5+ registrations a day and people are using all kinds of browsers.
And yes, you are the second person who have had problems... The first person had a problem with cookies.

I have checked log files and cannot see any errors.  Could you please contact me off-list with the time (including timezone) for a failed registration so I can look into it?
g-)