[Serusers] what is the best way of using asterisk as B2BUA

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Thu Apr 28 12:42:43 CEST 2005

Hi

I originally had a setup like this, but to me it just seemed way to
expensive to be doing this, since you will need to add asterisk boxes,
just to keep doing these "u-turns", and because you want the billing
info. Also, I started to have problem when I hit the external gateway,
because originally again i did this via asterisk, which then passing
data back to ser gave headaches. But if anyone gets this combo up and
running weel would be interested to know complete setup.

Iqbal