[Serusers] what is the best way of using asterisk as B2BUA

Kamran Ahmad p_kami at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 08:51:14 CEST 2005

hello Carles Wang

This is the way to to successfully call through
asterisk.

SER is Main Registrar. Asterisk is B2BUA.

SER will route its call to asterisk.
now control is at asterisk side he can do any thing to
that call (forword, voicemail, etc....). but actually
asterisk dont know who is the user he ll route this
call back to SER who is aware of the user.
it is like U-Turn through Asterisk. try this and tell
me

ser.cfg
------------------------
rewritehostport("asterisk:port");