[Serusers] strict_routing() function in rr module, where has it gone?

reticent tavis.lists at galaxytelecom.net
Thu Apr 28 00:59:17 CEST 2005

I have several different UAC's that insist on doing strict routing and
this is causing me some moderate issues as i can find no way to deal
with the situation on SER.

According to the documentation that comes with the "rr" module there is
supposed to be a function called "strict_route()" that does exactly what
i want (move the value from the "Route:" header into the RURI), however
the module does not provide this function. I'm curious if this
functionality has been folded into loose_route or if it has simply
dissappeared?

There is a section in the source code of rr_mod.c that allows you to
enable the function "record_route_strict()" and it also talks about
enabling "strict_route()" however i have had no success with it.

tavis