[Serusers] Registering issues

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Wed Apr 27 12:17:23 CEST 2005

Hi

Paste the logs, also from ser have you done ngrep, or was that the
ethereal trace you mentioned below. See if ser is receiveing anything.

What I do is to start ser like this

/usr/local/sbin/ser -ddddddd -E -f /usr/local/etc/ser/ser_020405.cfg
2>/home/admin/te

that basically means all output is going to a file, so when I need to
test quickly I just

tail -f /home/admin/te |more

and wait for the register etc.

You need to first see if SER is receving, if so, then its a problem on
the way back, which usually means a block somewhere.

Iqbal