[Serusers] serweb click 2 dial authorization

Sumeet Gupta skg1010 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 06:11:37 CEST 2005

Hello,

I was wondering how to get serweb to authorize its click 2 dial invite
requests via proxy authorize. Or if it's possible to tell SER to NOT
authorize serweb's requests. I tried this by telling SER to allow anything
from the IP of the server where serweb is running. serweb talks to SER
through the fifo so it makes sense that allowing the IP wouldn't work. I
also tried to allow anything from the "controller" URI.  Has anyone got
click 2 dial working with authorization turned on in SER?

I am using both stable releases of SER and SERweb.

Thanks,
SG