[Serusers] Some questions about SER that I can't find a wiki answer to

Chris St Denis chris at aebc.com
Sat Apr 23 02:58:39 CEST 2005

I have some questions about SER that I can't find answers to in the wiki.

Does SER have T.38 support?

Does SER have a module to send MWI notifications?

Does the SER nat support replace a STUN server? Should it be used with one?
Is stun better to use than it?

Can SER handel more than one database type loaded? (Eg mysql and pgsql?) If
so, how can you choose which one is used for what?

Any (Unix) ODBC database module planned or under development?

When routing a call through ser (from PSTN or another sip phone) how can I
define the number of rings before the call gets sent to voicemail?